Terms of Booking at Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
Security Deposit Please be aware there is security deposit payable on arrival. £200 for Skylark and Oyster Catcher or £100 for all other accommodations.
Group Bookings/Party Types Please be aware that the park will accept family parties only, no single sex or mixed parties under 25 and no stag or hen parties.
Arrival Information Please be aware that check in is strictly between 4-5pm. Please call the park to arrange later check in if arriving after 5pm.
Facilities The hot tub may not be up to optimum temperature on the first evening of your holiday due to maintenance and water change. Barbecues are available to hire for £45 per week or £35 for short break. The charge for Wi-Fi is £5 per stay.
Accommodation Information Please note that luxury toiletries aren’t provided although a complimentary welcome pack is, which consists of a tea towel, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets. Logs for the log burner aren’t provided but are able to be purchased from reception for a small charge.
Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
Rolston Lakes Rolston
Company No. 02560390
Hornsea Lakeside Lodges Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term Hornsea Lakeside Lodges and related subsidiaries or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 34 new road, Hornsea, East Yorkshire, HU18 1PW. Our company registration number is 02560390. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.