2. What information do we collect? We may use contact forms to collect data such as your name or email address. We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 7 below).
3. How do we use your information? The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example: a. to enable us to contact you, with your permission, with any information related to projects of interest; b. to personalise repeat visits to our website; c. to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below)]; d. and to manage customer service queries.
4. Who will we share your information with? We will not share your information outside of Hornsea Lakes without your prior permission.
5. When can we contact you in the future? We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to contact you. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How long will we hold your information for? We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. How can you access and update your information? You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
Hornsea Lakeside Lodges, Rolston Road, Hornsea, East Yorkshire, HU18 1XQ. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.